Purple Dove Studio
Welcome to Purple Dove Studio.
Our studio opened on the 18th August 2013. We wanted to open the doors of yoga to everybody and feel there are many various classes to choose from to accommodate different health needs.
We run a facility where you do not need to do online booking or phone booking you can simply turn up for the class of your choice.
CLASSES AT PURPLE DOVE STUDIO:-
- Yoga for People requiring a little help, beginners, all levels to intermediate, challenging
- Pilates class for all levels
- Tai Chi for people requiring a little help, beginners, all levels
- Transcending Balance & Strength for all levels
- Working on the Ball for all levels
WHAT SHOULD I BRING / WEAR TO A YOGA CLASS:-
Wear warm comfortable layering, mat, blanket & Pillow, bottle of water.
We do not require a joining fee or cancellation fee.
- Monthly membership is £30.00 paid by standing order, please fill in membership form with Allison or Lesley at Reception.
- Drop into any class £6.00
- Pay for 5 classes and get 6th class free £30.00
STUDIO STAFF MEMBERS:-
Allison – Owner of Purple Dove Studio
Lesley – Part-time manager of Purple Dove Studio
Margo – Pilates Instructor
Lesley – Tai Chi Instructor
Martin – Yoga & Tai Chi Instructor
Leah – Yoga Teacher
Julie – Transcending & Balance Instructor
Allison – Yoga Instructor
EVENTS: We run various events over the year – please look on Website
ADDITIONAL OFFERS THAT PURPLE DOVE PROVIDES:-
Beauty therapist Nicole Rossi at Amore Beauty (07538828224).
Nicole joined Purple Dove in April 2017 and has proved to be an amazing beautician and our clients are absolutely loving all her therapies. Please contact the above number should you wish to book a treatment or get vouchers for that special person.
Holistic Therapist Lee MacMillan (07973304877).
Lee has been working within Purple Dove Studio since January 2015. His treatments and knowledge keeps the members coming back. Please contact the above number should you wish to book a treatment or get vouchers for that special person.